Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Prophecy and Fudge Brownies


August 13, 2012

Today we didn’t drive at all. My Mum and Dad woke up early and went to the International House of Prayer. Campbell, Emma and I stayed in the hotel and watched TV till it was time for breakfast. Then Mum and Dad came home and we went to the IHOP and we had people prophesy for us. And that was really cool. One girl named Sarah had a vision of my Dad standing in the middle of a tornado and Story (our dog), the car and the house swirling around with the tornado. They said I am like an small little acorn that can become a huge tree. They said lots of things for our family. It was so cool.

Then we went to the cafe and got fudge brownies, they were to die for! Following that we sat outside and went on the bookstore. I bought gum, a bracelet, and candy for me, Emma and Campbell. Then we went back to the hotel and swam for about half an hour while Mummy was in the prayer room. When we were done Daddy went to the prayer room, with Mummy. Then we went to bed. That’s how our day went.

- Cassie

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good break for you all. Prayer, swimming and goodies. Well written, Cassie.

    ReplyDelete